Saturday, September 27, 2008

FRAUD -FRED METCAFE

From: "Fred Metcafe" Save Address Block Sender This Is Spam
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
CC:
Subject: Business Enquiry
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:25:58 -0700

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]

Dear Friend,

? Private & Confidential Business Investment Enquiry

I am representing three members of a Political Group in my country
(Africa) who
are about going into retirement and wishes to engage in wide scale
investment as
to properly secure successful future for their families. They
mandated me on trust to look for trust worthy foreign partners with
whom they can confidently invest large sum of money running into
millions of United States Dollars after
Signing/notarizing necessary partnership agreements.

If you are interested and capable, then you must understand that my
role as a middleman will be duly compensated with a percentage of
your annual dividend of any amount invested, and that must appear in
all the agreements.

If this is acceptable by you, then I am willing to provide you with
full details so as to commence actions without further delay.

I wait your earliest response.

Yours truly,

Fred Metcafe

No comments: