Saturday, September 27, 2008

FRAUD THROUGH SEXY WOMAN

From Doma Rukayat
Sent Friday, August 22, 2008 0:21 am
To Undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject Hello


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello, How are you doing today hope fine.,My Name is Rukayat am 22yrs of age,single, tall and fair in complexion,Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.


I am looking for a matured minded person who is caring,loving and kind and ready for a good relationship .You can contact me with this email address so that l can send you my pic and also tell you more about me. mail to my chat id (rukayatjones001@yahoo.com)


Hope to hear soon,have a nice day & stay blessed.


Yours Friend, RUKAYAT.

No comments: