Monday, September 1, 2008

FRAUD-SONG LILE-Hang Seng Bank

From;-----song lile

Aug 28




Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before, my name is Mr. Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There
is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank” Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong.
There were no Beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means
no one would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we
work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into
your account.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated
bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for
you.

Please Answer the Below Question for Reference Purpose.
CAN YOU HANDLE A TRANSACTION ENTITY OF LARGE SUM?
CAN YOU TRAVEL WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD?
WHAT IS YOUR LEVEL OF INVESTMENT?
Should you be interested please send me your,

1, Full names,
2, private phone number,
3, current residential address,
My Personal Email Address Is: songlile_09@live.com
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Please do not contact back if not interested.

Kind Regards
Mr Song Lile.

No comments: