Saturday, January 18, 2014

Boko Haram-Nigerian Hacker Trained in Serbia

INVESTMENT PROJECT,

Salif Ali
To
Jan 16 at 6:53 PM
Greetings my friend,
 
Good Day. I know this message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this mutual benefiting business when searching for a good, reliable and trust worthy person.
 
My name is Salif Ali, the regional Director Society General Bank of Burkina (SGBB) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa. I have the opportunity of delivering the excess left over funds of ($10.5million us) in your name through a diplomatic means to any part of the world.
 
This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the regional Director made deposit in a dormant account for the past ten years. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report to my Head Office here in Burkina Faso and they will never know of this fund. I have since then, placed this amount of $10. 500,000.00 in a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.
 
As soon as you declare your wiliness to meet the bearer in any country that will be convenient for you, I will proceed to the airline company that will lift the consignment. Note that this money will be shared between us to the ratio of 30% for you as my foreign partner while 10% will be set aside for any expenses that we might in counter during the actualization of this mutual benefiting business, while 60% will be for me. And please kindly contact me through this my private email address (salifali.010@gmail.com) to enable me send you more details about this transaction.
 
Waiting urgently to hear from you and also call me +22664482249 as soon as possible.
 
With regards,
Salif Ali.

No comments: