Saturday, January 18, 2014

Micheal Allen-highly dangerous French Algerian Terrorist based in Af Pak

Micheal Allen infor@wandeshop.net via s65.coreserver.jp 
Jan 15 (3 days ago)
to me
Good day and how are you doing? i will like to purchase some of your items in your store and i want you to confirm back to me if mode of payment is accepted by credit card, Visa/Master card and i will like to know if you can allow my freight forwarders to come down to your store for the pick up of my items. I will also need you to get to me with your catalog or website where i chose the items i am interested in buying from your store. Thanks and revert back Yours Sincerely, Micheal Allen Wande Shop Ltd 1235 ad suab Street, P.O. Box 15 Shmeisani , Amman 11191 Jordan. Tel.: + 962-7-566-00-76 Fax: + 962-7-560-22-30 mmallen147@gmail.com

No comments: