Monday, August 18, 2008

Crook 16,"Sandrine Bello"

From: "Sandrine Bello" Save Address Block Sender This Is Spam
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
CC:
Subject: Hello Dear,
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:49:54 +0300

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]


Hello Dear,

I am Miss Sandrine Bello, I am 20 years old. I am from South East of Congo
DRC but i live in Cote d'ivoire. I want you to help me in a project of
migrating and investing on the real estate business in your country. I have
my capital but needs an insider from your country to guide me.
Should this Intrest you, Please kindly send me an email on:
sandrine_bello@yahoo.fr. to enable me give you more detail's, so that i
will tell you what i want you to do for me. Your services will be
recompensated.
Thanks as i wait to hear from you.

Regards
Sandrine Bello.

No comments: