Monday, August 18, 2008

CROOK 29,Late HansonŽs account in Spain,very Urgent‏

Late HansonŽs account in Spain,very Urgent‏
From: Jon Adams (adamslopezabogados@web.de)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Fri 8/15/08 2:48 AM
To: adamslopezabogados@web.de

Hello dear,

Compliments of the day. My name is Barister Jones Adams,an atorney at Law and personal lawyer to late Eng. Alan Malik Hanson,your countryŽs national and civil engineer who worked with the Mining and Smelting Company (Asturiana de Zinc S.A. ) in Spain for Eight years.

In May 2005, my client lost his life along with his wife ,daughter and seven others in a tragic road accident in Alicante , Spain .

Before Mr Hanson's death, he owned and operated an account valued at $14.8 (Fourteen milion, Eight Hundred thousand united states dollars) with a bank here in Spain.This morning the bank issued me another notice (the third and final) to provide the Next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next 10 working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating his relatives for over 3 years, I hereby seek your consent in order to present you as a distant relative to the deceased,the proceeds of this account shall be transferred to any of your nominated bank account or sent via certified check to you for us to share 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your home government may require.You may open a fresh account for this purpose if you so wish.

All I require is your honest cooperation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legal and legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.This transaction is completely free of risks so you do not need to worry about getting into trouble in the future as I will arrange every relevant document that will assist your/our claims in order to facilitate the release of the funds to you/us.

If you are honestly willing to assist me, do get in touch with your full names and telephone number at jonesadams@sify.com .Once again be assured 100% that I will arrange every document to enable us get this fund from the bank in a very short time.

Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner as time is running out.

I await your soonest response

Attorney Jones Adams
Adams-Lopez Abogados
Madrid,Spain
jonesadams@sify.com
+34637029773

No comments: