Monday, August 18, 2008

Crook 18,Faih

From: Faih Save Address Block Sender This Is Spam
To: faih_aku7@yahoo.cn
CC:
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP.
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:16:30 +0800 (CST)

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED YOUR HELP.

I, Ms. Faith Aku, I have a profiling amount of $7.5 Million Dollars deposited with A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE, I write to solicit for your partnership towards the transfer of the above quoted funds into your designated bank account for the purpose of investment in your country or any part of the globe.
This is a legitimate business. I will give you details upon the receipt
of your response.
1) YOUR FULL NAME: ___________________________
2) YOUR ADDRESS:_______________________________
3) YOUR TEL NUMBER:________________________
4) YOUR FAX NUMBER: __________________________
5) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of
Residence:_____________________
6) YOUR Age:__________________________
Regards,
Ms. Faith Aku..

No comments: