Monday, August 18, 2008

Crook 19-Eric Moyo ericmoyo1@gmail.com





Eric Moyo
Eric Moyo
show details 1:17 pm (4 hours ago)

From: Mr.Eric Moyo

Compliments of the day,in view of a mutually beneficial and financial oppportunity,I have decided to contact you by Email.

With all sense of honesty,sincerity and good faith,I would wish that you open and read the attached proposal which I am making regarding a Zimbabwean Farmer's monetary deposit in a Bank here in South-Africa.

This Money requires to be paid out to anybody that stands as the next of kin.

If You are interested,please contact me urgently,if you are not,kindly delete the Proposal and accept my apologies for contacting you in this way and manner.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Mr.E.Moyo
Kindly Reply to my Email:ceeteejnr@netscape.net

No comments: